Change Your LiteBlue USPS Password: If you have lost or forgotten your LiteBlue USPS password and want to reset it, then this is article is for you. United States Postal Service (USPS) is the largest postal service across the United States. LiteBlue is a web-based portal which eases the employees of the Postal Service to stay informed and in touch with their careers. There are around 6 lakh employees working for this service making it the most massive insured globally. Follow this guide reset your password without any difficulties.
How to Reset/Change Your LiteBlue USPS Password?
In most of the cases, there are usually two scenarios where one wants to change his/her password. First one being changing your temporary password to your desired one and the other scenario is when you have lost or forgotten your existing LiteBlue login password.
LiteBlue USPS provides its new employees with a username and a temporary password to log in their system. However, for safety purpose and better memorizing the password, it is advised to change your temporary password.
Hence, due to whatever reasons, we believe you are here to understand the procedure to reset your LiteBlue USPS password. There are two methods by which an employee can access the password change options. Below we have got them covered;
Method 1: This method simply requires you to access the login page of the USPS for changing the password and carry on from there. Here are the steps to follow.
- Firstly, visit the official login page of LiteBlue USPS from the link, https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/.
- On the login page, you will see two blank fields where you need to enter the Employee ID and password.
- Below these blocks, there is a tab labeled “Forgot Your Password?”. Click on it.
- After clicking this, you will be taken to the verification page where you will have to enter your Employee Identification Number or EMI.
- This number is vital to keep for several changes to your account.
- After filling in the details on the verification page, tap on the “Continue” option there.
- Now you will see a new window with instructions on the password change. Meanwhile, the USPS server will send a link to your verified email address that will take you to the final password reset page.
- Now, you should type the new password in the space provided and confirm it.
- Once you change the LiteBlue USPS password, try to note it down on paper or any device so that you will not encounter these kinds of issues.
Method 2: If the First method did not work well even after trying hard then check out this second method. You can straightforwardly access the LiteBlue USPS portal for the password reset on the web.
- At first, you need to visit the link here https://reg.usps.com/forgot
- On reaching the page you need to enter your Username to proceed.
- Now, the servers will start matching your given details with the current account listings. After successfully matching up the details, the servers will provide you with the email verification link.
- You can now visit your email inbox and select the link provided there.
- Finally, you can access the option of password reset without any hassle.
- Reset the USPS LiteBlue login password and login with the new password using the official website.
So, these were the two easy methods to change your LiteBlue USPS password. We have tested these methods and produced here to help you in resetting LiteBlue USPS address. Please keep in mind that this service is only applicable to the employees of the USPS. The USPS can take legal action against any unauthorized person who is trying to make attempts to access the portal.